Friday, June 4, 2010

Emmy/Thk U/Retreat/If U R COMING 2 SAV/IF U FEEEL LIKE GIVING UP/NEED HELP.MOTIVATION ETC...

I am so honored 2 be nominated for an Emmy! This is for us all! Thank you for your support, friendship, prayers and belief in me. My prayer, my passion was 2 bring a true face to obesity, anorexic, bulimia, drugs, alcohol. My biggest message was: Do not define yourself by the substance that has taken over you! You are more than that! Do not let the world define you by it either. It is harder for the obese because we are judged constantly because we are not able to hide behind anything. Our addiction is right in our faces.


We all need to remember just because a person has an addiction that has taken over them the person is not crazy or bad or flawed! They want help! A lot have lost hope after failing thousands of times. They are hurting and dying from their addiction and they are in physical, emotional and mental pain and feel hopeless. That is why they medicate in their own way! They need US to accept them, love them, help them by finding them help, don't judge them and most of all what they mostly need is someone to truly BELIEVE in them and through you BELIEVING in them they will start BELIEVING in themselves.

I am fighting every single day to beat this and take control over the thing that has had control over me forever. Some days the fight is severe and ya'll know what I am talking about. I refuse to give up or in to this! I have read where some of you say that you have given up. Stop saying that! Ya'll can not give up! Why would you give up on YOU! I am begging you not 2 give up! I've read where some of you are asking me what you should do. How to stay motivated/how to get started. First thing you must do is at the end of this letter I will leave links and I beg and plea with ya'll 2 pls click the links and ask for help, talk to someone, read what i did if that helps you!! I love every single one of ya'll and I will not give up on any of you!
I am happy because this nomination only means we will be bringing a true face to more people and will be able to help many, many more! I am thankful 2 God for all of you!

Please make sure 2 sign up for 'The Complete Woman's Ladies Retreat' with Pastor Paula White! It will be AMAZING! I will be speaking there 2! Pls come ya'll so I can meet you
and we can spend these amazing days together. Ya'll have emailed and posted me asking if I will be able to meet, talk and spend time with ya'll! YES! YES! YES! I will be out there with ya'll sharing this beautiful experience! I can't wait to hug your necks! We all need this. You have 3 months 2 save and plan! You all deserve this break and I promise WE
will leave renewed and revived! Click here to watch:


click here to sign up:


The first step on the way to victory is to recognize the enemy.
Corrie Ten Boom
It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
Helen Keller
Deny your weakness, and you will never realize God's strength in you.
Joni Eareckson tada

If you are going to be in SAV visiting! Pls feel free 2 email me at Rubysfins@aol.com
Pls write on the subj. "visiting Savannah would like to meet you" w/ the dates u r in Sav.
I can tell you what dates I will be out of town that I know right now June 5-10th, June 15th-29th, Sept 1-5th.

PLEASE CLICK HERE IF YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, NEED HELP, MOTIVATION, OR FEEL NO WAY OUT. PLEASE MAKE THE FIRST STEP 2DAY AND CLICK ON THESE LINKS!





FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE EMAILED AND POSTED ON MY WALL
THAT YOU CAN'T GET MY SHOW PLS CLICK HERE:O)