Thursday, October 7, 2010

The show starts in 12 weeks/ In January the beginning of the New Year

My interview w/ Rosie :O)...http://rosieradio.blogspot.com/2010/10/10-6-10-show-all-about-askro-glee-and.html

The show starts in 12 weeks/ In January the beginning of the New Year YAY!! We will no longer take such a big gap :O( I am so sorry ya'll, but it was out of my hands! Thank you for all your LOVE/SUPPORT/PRAYERS from all over the world!! :O)))

Going to Central park :O)


The key 2 change… is 2 let go of fear!
Twenty years from now u will be more disappointed by the things u didn't do than by the ones u did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away fr the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in ursails. Explore. Dream.

YES! I AM SHOOTING 4TH SEASON RIGHT NOW AND IT WILL START
THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY ONLY 12 MORE WEEKS :O)
I AM IN NYC RIGHT NOW ABOUT 2 DO ROSIE'S RADIO SHOW :O)


I am getting a lot of emails from women telling me their struggles w/ their child that suffers from autism. They tell me how guilty they feel & that is why they eat, do not eat, drink, take drugs, etc... I need to say something to ya'll and pray 2 God you hear me IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!! IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!! IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!! A lot of you write me and tell me you think you have a child like this because of something you did years ago, or you had an abortion, etc... Why some children are borned w/ handicaps and others born perfect can be many, many, many reasons. It is not a punishment from God! If God was punishing He would punish us all! None of us are blameless! My brother is mentally challenged because of an accident at birth, my niece is mentally challenge because of an accident at birth and at 4 had to have her arm amputated. My best friend has a child with aspergers & mild autism. I have seen guilt and pain beyond words because of this. I understand everything ya'll are saying 2 me. Instead of focusing on the negative lets focus on these children. They are a rare jewel! They love you with a love like you will never know, they teach US, they see our souls, these children can look through us 2 who we really are and love and accept all of us. I believe this is why they relate to animals more then humans. They talk in a language we can't relate to because they talk through their souls and that is all they see when they look at us! Can we give them the same? Can we learn from them? YES!! I know we can! We have so much help out there and we are getting more information daily about these angels. None of these children are accidents! No one born is an accident! God watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven ... God knew you before you were born--even while you were in your mother's womb. ... Everyone of us was born for a purpose and have a God given destiny.

Stop beating yourselves up! We all feel beaten at times, but we are NOT!! We are stronger than we believe or what we've been told….stop listening to the ghost from childhood, from the people that only talk failure and negativity. You are not defined by your shell, you are not defined by what others have done to you or said to you! You are defined by YOU!! Somewhere deep buried inside…you know you are a great person and have a purpose. Dig yourself out of all the piles of dirt that has tried to bury you and kill you. Find that person you know you are, dig deep and find you! You are BEAUTIFUL, WORTH living YOUR GOD GIVEN DESTINY, and YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO FACE ANYTHING! YOU can beat the beast in your face and the unseen beast! Fight for YOU!!!

Fight for your child! Your child is a gift 2 you! You have the strength inside you to love and raise your child! LOVE IS ALL YOU WILL NEED TO SURVIVE AND YA'LLALREADY HAVE IT OR YOU WOULD NOT BE WRITING ME SEARCHING FOR HELP!!

YOU HAVE TO REACH OUT FOR HELP IT IS EVERYWHERE!

Take the first step and your life will change!

I love ya'll and I am praying for you at this moment!

In the reaching out you will save yourself!

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/latest-on-autism


I know I say this a lot, but it is so important! I want us to think of others and show them love like we never have. Smile and say hi to a stranger, open the door for someone, think of the special people in your life who give their all to you daily! Say hi to a homeless person lend them a helping hand and watch out for who is lonely. There are people everywhere who do not have a roof over their head, people who are truly starving to death. Invite them over or just have coffee with them. Be patient when you see a child, teenager, etc... crying a lot or causing some kind of disturbance it could be a special child and the last thing a parent needs is more stress from a rude comment or look. There are so many lonely people who have no one to hug them or to say I love you! There are many without jobs. There are many out there dying from a disease or an addiction, and sometimes all they need is a hello or someone to talk to for just five minutes. Give someone a dollar, a hug, a big smile, make someone laugh, just say hello and give a helping hand, or grab their hand a say a prayer for them. It will change their lives more than you will ever know.You will help them believe they are special, because they truly are! You will make them believe in themselves and humanity. Remember, some of these people can be sitting right under our noses.Open your eyes and be aware! One day this could be us.Miracles happen every single day: A child is healed from cancer, someone gets a new and better job, someone is beating disease and addiction.Miracles, miracles, miracles!


“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye 2 see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
We can beat our beast! We can live our dream and have our God given destiny!
BELIEVE!!!